A) Basic Qualification (mandatory)
- Masters Degree in Psychology / Psychiatry / Psychiatric Social Work
- The course must be from a recognized University in India or abroad
- The course could be Full-time or through Distance Education
B. Professional Experience (mandatory)
- At least 7 years of counselling experience working with clients having emotional / psychological / marital or educational issues
- Candidates with substantial past experience as psychology or psychotherapy supervisor will be given preference. Those who are serving currently as psychology or psychotherapy supervisors will be given preference too. ( *pls note In such cases 7 years of experience is not mandatory).
- Relevant experience certificates from a reputed Psychologist or an academic Institution needs to be submitted for reference and records.
C) Personal Interview – in person or on Skype (mandatory)
- To understand the objective of the candidate to undergo this training.
D) Memberships (Optional)
- Associate members, professional members, Life members in National and International Psychology, Psychiatry Associations
E) Additional Qualifications (Optional)
- Phil in Applied Psychology / Clinical Psychology / Organizational Psychology / Social work / Psychiatric nursing /Psychiatric Social work
- Ph.D. from a reputed University in any of the subjects related to Psychology
NOTE: The number of seats available for any batch of training is minimal. The decision of the Executive Committee in the selection of candidates is final.